Summer Programming Internship
We are looking for 10 interns to join our Product Development Department this summer! Join our 3-month, paid internship for a chance to work on real projects, find mentors, and earn good pay while gaining genuine work experience. We have many open positions in the department so this could turn into a long-term collaboration if all goes well.
As a Yardi Romania intern, you will be working on real projects that make life easier for millions of people, helping them find their dream homes, administer their properties, manage tenant relationships, and make smart investments.
As our new colleague, part of our Product Development Department that counts over 200 members, you will design and develop functional and performance enhancements for our existing large-scale real estate products.
What do you need to know?
This program is open to fresh graduates or students who are currently enrolled at an accredited university in Cluj-Napoca in their 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of bachelor’s, master’s or Ph.D. studies.
We are currently working in a hybrid setup, so most of the work and fun will be done online with only a few days at the office to get to know each other and improve collaboration.
Which technologies will you work with?
You can choose to grow your knowledge in one of the following technological fields:
- Extend your knowledge of OOP and software design skills while working on projects that are built on the .NET MVC framework
- Work with large databases – we also have openings in our data and syndication team for those interested in back-end processes.
- Work with Angular JS to build the best user experience for our clients
- Focus on creating reusable code and libraries
- Learn Perl and Oracle while having the opportunity to work with ~10 TB of datafiles (Oracle) that are organized in ~44,000 tables, plus 15 TB images (MySQL)
- You will be loading different file types such as PDF, XLS (X), DBF, XML, and Fixed-Width into a final table (database) or accessing, parsing, and integrating different websites into the database
- Learn how to style a website with millions of monthly visitors, how to make it responsive to load on different screen sizes & browsers, and how to optimize your HTML, CSS & JS for top performance.
- Get familiar with frameworks such as Bootstrap and CSS preprocessing, while working in a cross-functional team, directly with the designers and the backend developers.
What other benefits will you have?
- Monthly gross salary 4500 RON/month
- Training, coaching, and mentoring from experienced team members
- Hands-on experience
- Feedback on your tasks
Your internship calendar:
- Application deadline: April 24, 2023
- Selection process: April 25 – May 31, 2023. The selection process includes a testing phase and an interview.
- Internship timeframe: July – September 2023
- Work schedule: 8 hours/day, Monday to Friday