Our dynamic recruitment team is looking for a Technical Recruiter to help us grow our organization. If you love working with people and have experience with challenging technical roles, you might be a great fit for us.
We are committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
The Technical Recruiter will partner with managers to anticipate and meet the evolving technical staffing needs of the organization and deliver the best talent through a full-cycle recruitment process.
In the current pandemic, we prioritize the safety and health of our teams, hence this role implies working from home until further notice.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Sociology or other related fields;
- At least 2 years of full-cycle technical recruitment experience in a medium to large company;
- Advanced English level, both written and spoken;
- A solid understanding of the IT industry, technical roles, and industry trends;
- General knowledge of HR procedures;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Strong soft skills;
- Great communications skills;
- Proactive attitude;
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Prior experience with social media and sourcing passive candidates from different resources;
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and/or a Human Resources Information System (HRIS) is considered a plus.
What you'll do:
- Identify and implement strategic methods for recruiting and attracting diverse technical talent;
- Manage full-cycle recruitment processes to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business units, including internships;
- Write job ads and post them on all the media platforms;
- Screen applications to check the compatibility with the job requirements;
- Schedule and participate in phone, online, or in-person interviews;
- Communicate effectively with hiring managers throughout the processes in order to ensure job requirements and expectations are in line with the hiring objectives;
- Keep track of all applicants using our internal ATS and stay in touch with them during the entire recruitment process;
- Conduct online networking on social media sites and other technology-focused groups, and use innovative techniques to support recruiting passive technical candidates;
- Monitor the effectiveness of all recruiting efforts, create reports, and propose solutions based on the results;
- Maintain proactive relationships with potential candidates to build a talent pipeline;
- Perform employee-related actions and request new openings in our HRIS;
- Stay up to date with new industry trends and products;
- Establish, strengthen, and maintain the company’s presence in the technical community;
- Participate in a variety of external recruiting events, college career fairs, technical talks, information sessions, onsite Yardi events, and industry-specific events.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 15 RON/day meal tickets;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S.;
- Frequent internal engagement activities;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers.
You will also be able to use the benefits below, once we return to our office:
- Commuting and parking benefits;
- Fresh fruit, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms;
- Regular themed parties & team building activities.