To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and your portfolio (link or .pdf).
This role implies working from home until our Cluj office will be officially reopened.
What we're looking for:
- Passion for web design;
- At least 2 years of experience designing web sites;
- Experienced in creating graphics (Photoshop, Illustrator etc.);
- A very good sense of colour, proportion and layout;
- Focused on following UI/UX best practices and modern technologies;
- Experience in creating responsive designs;
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS;
Considered a plus but not required:
- Experience in designing mobile applications.
What you'll do:
- Become familiar with the industry and the target audience of our applications;
- Create responsive designs for new features and pages, based on requirements;
- Improve UX on existing functionalities;
- Work closely with the development team.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 15 RON/day meal tickets;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S.;
- Frequent internal engagement activities;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers.
You will also be able to use the benefits below, once we return to our office:
- Commuting and parking benefits;
- Fresh fruits, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms;
- Regular themed parties & team building activities.