We’re looking for a Visual QA who will effectively manage the quality assurance process of numerous design projects. Within this role, you’ll need to collaborate with team members to grasp the unique marketing needs of each client and provide support to the creative and design group across various projects. You’ll also assist with testing all elements of client websites to ensure responsive behavior and a positive user experience.
This position is available in a hybrid regime that implies working from the office at least once a week.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Photography, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1-2 years of experience in a visually focused role, graphic design, or developing brand guidelines
- Experience with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Understanding of UI/UX
- Knowledge of Google Sheets
- Experience in project management software, such as Asana
- Understanding of basic design and branding principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with a desire to contribute to the growth of the group’s knowledge
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
What you’ll do:
- Work in collaboration with creative and design team members to provide visual quality assurance of websites, floorplan projects, and property maps that meet client expectations.
- Understands project details and nuances of individual client preferences.
- Review numerous websites in a given day, confirming design elements are in place, responsive, and following design best practices.
- Develop a basic understanding of Yardi’s digital marketing product offerings.
- Support multiple design projects, keep them on track, and communicate details of project status to key internal stakeholders.
- Basic editing and quality control of website content to correct typos, copy layout structure, and typography style.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 40 RON/day meal tickets;
- Frequent internal engagement activities, themed parties & team-buildings.
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers.
- Fresh fruit, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms.
Yardi Romania is part of Yardi Systems, Inc., an American company founded in 1984 that has become the leading provider of software solutions for the real estate industry, with over 45 offices and 8000+ employees worldwide. Our development center in Cluj-Napoca is the second largest Yardi office in the world – counting over 1200 dedicated professionals with highly diverse skillsets, ranging from software development to data research and analysis, marketing, journalism, consulting, and customer service.
Our success belongs to our employees, who make Yardi Romania an amazing place to work and grow.