Are you a creative mind with a passion for crafting visually appealing and functional websites?
If so, we are looking for a talented Web Designer to take charge of the visual design, information architecture, and UI design for both new and existing web-based applications, public portals, and promotional websites.
In this role, you will be responsible for crafting visually stunning, user-friendly websites that effectively represent our clients’ brands while meeting their needs and objectives. Your focus will be on both the aesthetic and functional aspects of the websites.
Working closely with clients and development teams, you will define markups and develop style sheets, to enhance project designs, ensuring cross-platform functionality and usability of marketing sites and information-rich web applications.
This position is available in a hybrid regime that implies working from the office at least once a week.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Web Design and Development, Art, or related field; or equivalent academic and work experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Mastery of design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, or Adobe XD.
- Strong design sense, creativity, and the ability to develop aesthetically pleasing layouts, color schemes, typography, and visual elements aligned with brand identity
- Ability to solve design challenges creatively and troubleshoot issues
- Awareness of basic SEO principles and designing to ensure the website is usable by individuals with disabilities
It’s considered a plus:
- Familiarity with Bootstrap and Flexbox
- Knowledge of user flows, wireframing, prototyping, and usability testing
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with clients and internal stakeholders to understand project requirements, brand guidelines, and target audience preferences
- Create the overall look, feel, and style of the website, including color schemes, layout, typography, and imagery, aligned with the client’s brand identity
- Design wireframes or prototypes to establish the website’s structure and layout before finalizing the design
- Develop user interfaces that are intuitive and easy to navigate, ensuring a seamless user experience across different devices and screen sizes (responsive design)
- Stay updated on industry trends, design tools, technologies, and competitor products
Mandatory task: Please submit your portfolio through the application form or include a link on your resume.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 40 RON/day meal tickets;
- Frequent internal engagement activities, themed parties & team-buildings.
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers.
- Fresh fruit, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms.
Yardi Romania is part of Yardi Systems, Inc., an American company founded in 1984 that has become the leading provider of software solutions for the real estate industry, with over 45 offices and 8000+ employees worldwide. Our development center in Cluj-Napoca is the second largest Yardi office in the world – counting over 1200 dedicated professionals with highly diverse skillsets, ranging from software development to data research and analysis, marketing, journalism, consulting, and customer service.
Our success belongs to our employees, who make Yardi Romania an amazing place to work and grow.