Yardi Romania is looking for a skilled English Teacher to help improve the command of Business English of employees who work in client-facing roles. If you are a people person with excellent communication skills and a passion for teaching, then this might just be a great career opportunity for you.
In this role, you will have to form groups or individual classes for a more efficient teaching process. A placement test is usually needed to identify the level of English of each student. Based on the score of these tests, students can be grouped more accordingly. Priority should be given to people who need urgent skill development. The classes should be efficient meetings, during which the process of learning can be softened by a relaxed atmosphere and a friendly approach.
Are you up for the challenge?
What we're looking for:
- Relevant experience as an English teacher;
- Very good social skills;
- Emotional intelligence;
- Strong communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Interest in customizing the classes for the students’ benefit;
- Good translation skills;
- Eagerness to learn industry-specific words;
- The desire to always look for solutions;
- Willingness to learn new things;
- Punctuality and promptness.
What you'll do:
- Customize the approach of the lessons;
- Pay constant attention to the changes in the company, in order to adapt to the students’ needs;
- Measure the students’ improvement (e.g. Placement and Final Tests, Attendance Sheets, Progress Reports);
- Learn new industry-specific words in order to translate official documents and job descriptions;
- Occasionally deliver Romanian lessons to our foreign colleagues;
- Be open to new tasks that the team might need help with;
- Form good relationships both within the HR team and within other departments.