Yardi Romania is looking for a skilled English Teacher to help improve the command of Business English of employees who work in client-facing roles. If you are a people person with excellent communication skills and a passion for teaching, then this might just be a great career opportunity for you.
In this role, you will have to form groups or individual classes for a more efficient teaching process. A placement test is usually needed to identify the level of English of each student. Based on the score of these tests, students can be grouped more accordingly. Priority should be given to people who need urgent skill development. The classes should be efficient meetings, during which the process of learning can be softened by a relaxed atmosphere and a friendly approach.
Are you up for the challenge?
What we're looking for:
- Relevant experience as an English teacher;
- Very good social skills;
- Emotional intelligence;
- A well-organized person;
- Good communication with the students;
- Interest in customizing the classes to their benefit;
- Good translation skills, being eager to learn domain-specific words;
- The desire to always look for solutions;
- Willingness to learn new things;
- Punctuality and promptness.
What you'll do:
- Constant attention to changes in the company in order to adapt to the students’ needs;
- A customized approach of the lessons;
- A measurable evidence of the students’ improvement (e.g. Placement and Final Tests, Attendance Sheets, Progress Reports);
- A good command of the vocabulary specific for the HR domain in order to translate official documents and job descriptions;
- Learning new domain-specific words and improving the translation skills;
- Being open to new tasks that the team might need help with;
- Forming good relationships both within the HR team and within other departments.