Hello, Work Program 2018
Say hello to your first, real job and get a head start on your career. If you’re thinking about getting hired, but having no experience makes the job search difficult, look no further. Start your career here!
What is Hello, Work?
Hello, Work is a program designed by Yardi Romania for students and graduates, like yourself, who are eager to get a head start on their career. It will help you gain hands-on work experience and learn new skills that will prove invaluable during your job search, the early stages of your professional development, and beyond.
This 6-month program (November to April), will offer you a glimpse of life in a professional work environment, giving you the means to build on your existing knowledge and learn new skills. But most of all, it will help you get a closer view of a potential career path.
Did we already tell you the best part of it? No experience is required, but the willingness to learn! Also, this temporary role can be your entryway to a desired position within Yardi Romania.
Let's Talk About You
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken?
- Student or recent graduate of a university in Cluj-Napoca?
- Able to master a 4 / 6 /8-hour work schedule, afternoon/night or weekend shifts?
- Curious and eager to learn?
Find Your Fit
You don’t need previous work experience to apply for our “Hello, Work” Program. Just know your strengths. Our advice: apply for a job that fits with your personality and highlights your qualities.
I Love to Communicate
Hello, Customer Care Representative
If you want to see how amazing it feels to help people find their dream apartment, get settled in and feel at home, you should consider swinging by our Customer Care Representatives. You’ll connect with our residents and prospects by submitting maintenance requests, by offering portal support, and by assisting prospective tenants with rental applications.
I Love to Research
Hello, Research Specialist
If you have a natural curiosity for discovering things and a detective-like sense of understanding the big picture, join us as an online Research Specialist. Your main task will be to collect, verify and add real estate property information to our database.
What's in It for You?
This 6-month experience comes with the following perks and benefits:
- Competitive salary and work contract;
- Training in the following domains: soft skills, customer service skills, data collection techniques, and more;
- 50% discount on public transportation and parking space rates;
- Taxi vouchers for night shifts;
- Private healthcare and life insurance (after 3 months).
Plus, we will help you gain important skills for your professional future, such as:
- Communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work;
- Ability to obtain and process information.
My First Job
Mălina, Ionuț, Adriana, and Felix already said hello to their first job at Yardi Romania. Here’s what they told us about their first work experience:
Are You Ready to Say: Hello, Work?
Good news, you don’t need a resume! Just click apply and fill out the application form, it only takes 5 minutes. The selection process is ongoing, so the sooner you apply, the better. The first step of the selection process is a telephone interview in English.
Application is open until November 19, 2018.