This is a great position for a person who has native-like English writing skills, can easily see things from another person’s perspective and is cleverly persuasive in writing. This position represents a great opportunity to get introduced to the highly competitive North American online marketing industry, or to advance your knowledge of it. Our dynamic marketing team in Cluj-Napoca, already counting over 80 people, is looking for a marketing copywriter for one of Yardi Systems’ brands. PropertyShark.com, the website you’ll be working on, is one of New York’s top real estate brands, offering reliable data and research for real estate industry professionals.
As a marketing copywriter you will be responsible for creating and editing market reports, news stories, blog articles, guest posts, and content marketing projects. You will work closely with an accomplished team of SEO and communication specialists in order to grow the organic traffic on our portals through successful content marketing and link building initiatives. This is a great opportunity to advance your Search Engine Marketing knowledge.
What we're looking for:
- Native-like command of the English language (speaking & writing);
- Two years of experience working in a copywriting, creative writing, marketing, communications, public relations or a similar role is a plus;
- Skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct text with high attention to detail;
- Great report writing and summarizing skills;
- Ability to develop complicated, analytic concepts and distill them for a target audience;
- Driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder;
- Ability to work effectively on cross-functional teams;
- Interest in inbound marketing and SEO is considered a plus.
What you'll do:
- Write articles and produce copy for in-house researched market reports;
- Serve as copywriter and editor for our corporate blog;
- Develop creative, strategic and consistent copy from product information, market and/or user research for outreach and link building campaigns;
- Assist with content ideation, content management, and publishing;
- Assist with the development of public relations and other brand-focused content as needed;
- Manage and oversee freelance writers as needed;
- Other copywriting tasks may include landing page copy, PPC ads, or copy for email marketing campaigns.