Customer Care Professional
Our Customer Care department is dedicated to helping people find their dream home and get settled in. If you want to experience how amazing this feels, here are a few responsibilities that come with this job: submitting maintenance requests for residents, assisting prospective tenants with rental applications, and taking payments over the phone. All this while offering a superior customer service experience.
Let’s talk income. The average net income (base salary plus incentive) for this role starts at 2.700 RON and can go up to 4.000 RON, based on your level of experience and the complexity of the calls that you will handle.
A friendly and professional work environment, high income opportunities and diverse shifts are just some of the things you can find when joining our team. Whether you are a student or an experienced customer service professional, you can find opportunities that fit best with your needs and aspirations.
Yardi Romania is a place where you can learn, be challenged, and grow both as a professional, and as a person.
The following shifts are currently available: 3:30 p.m.-12 a.m.; 4:30 p.m.-1:00 a.m.; 5:30 p.m.-2:00 a.m.; 6:30 p.m.-3:00 a.m.; 11:30 p.m.-8 a.m.
What we're looking for:
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English;
- Excellent interaction skills;
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficiency in MS Office and Outlook;
- Availability to work flexible shifts, including nights and weekends.
It is considered a plus:
- Ability to speak Spanish;
- Experience with the American culture.
What you'll do:
- Deliver a highly professional customer service experience;
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism, availability, dependability, and flexibility;
- Handle calls, email or chat based customer inquiries and service requests in an efficient manner;
- Process payments and handle billing inquires;
- Positively represent our clients’ properties to current and prospective residents.
Perks and benefits:
- This position offers a very competitive base salary plus incentives;
- Additional payment applies for working night shifts and weekends;
- Additional payment for Spanish skill;
- Competitive medical and life insurance;
- Transportation costs are covered by the company for night shifts;
- Fresh fruits once a week;
- Professional and continuous training;
- Full-time employment contract;
- Multicultural working environment;
- Potential for promotion depending on performance and business needs.
We value people who:
- Are very driven, energetic;
- Are sociable, friendly and professional;
- Have a can do attitude;
- Are fast learners;
- Consistently work to improve customer satisfaction;
- Are result-oriented;
- Have ability to multi-task.