Customer Care Professional – RENTCafé Connect
Come be a part of our friendly and professional work environment at Yardi Romania, a US-based company, a place where you can learn, be challenged, and grow.
The Customer Care Professional position offers high-income opportunities, and diverse shifts to work on. The base salary and incentive for this position without shift differential can start at 3.100 RON in-hand per month for the first level of experience. Based on your shift and performance you can get up-to 5.000 in-hand per month in your first year of experience.
Join our team until July 15 and enter our new “Double your Incentive Program” that runs June through September, which is open to all our Customer Care Professionals. With this program, on top of our very competitive salaries, you will also get an in-hand amount of around 2.000 Ron up to 3.000 Ron in October as a one-time payment, based on monthly incentive earned.
To sum up your earnings for the first three months with Yardi Romania (July – September) you can get a total of: 8.100 RON and up-to 13.000 RON in-hand in just three months.
Here are some testimonials from our colleagues:
Adam Balint – CSR I – “I have worked as a Call Center Representative for a lot of companies, and I can sincerely say that working at Yardi call center is the best experience so far. The work conditions are excellent, and the people here are very kind and willing to help. Being a CSR can be challenging sometimes, but I receive great feedback every day from my colleagues and team leaders, that help with my development.”
Luminita Fechete – CSR II – “You can never get bored at Yardi. The work is challenging, the people are funny and willing to help. The leaders help with career development. You always get feedback on your work so you can improve. I have the opportunity to grow professionally and personally. I’m motivated financially. There are treats and fun activities, parties and charities. After 2 years I still enjoy my job.”
Ioana Draghici – Senior CSR – “What I love most about my job is the environment, the people I am surrounded by and the opportunity to get to talk to different people every day.”
Sorin Petrisor – Team Leader – “Yardi is the last job you’ll ever need, there is no substitute and I wish I could tell the whole world to come work here as I truly believe it is the best company in Cluj.“
If you also want to experience working at Yardi, here are a few responsibilities that come with this job: submitting maintenance requests for residents, assisting prospective tenants with rental applications, and taking payments over the phone. All this while offering a superior customer service experience.
Check out our Glassdoor page for reviews and awards.
You will be trained on how to:
- Deliver a highly professional customer service experience;
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism, availability, dependability, and flexibility;
- Handle calls, email or chat-based customer inquiries and service requests in an efficient manner;
- Process payments and handle billing inquiries;
- Positively represent our clients’ properties to current and prospective residents.
Our 24/7 business operations currently offers the following shifts:
- 3:30 p.m.-12 a.m.;
- 4:30 p.m.-1:00 a.m.;
- 5:30 p.m.-2:00 a.m.;
- 6:30 p.m.-3 a.m.
We are open to candidates and value people who:
- Have good communication skills in both spoken and written English ;
- Show a willingness to develop excellent interaction skills;
- Are good at prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Are available to work flexible shifts, including nights and weekends.
- Are very driven, energetic;
- Are sociable, friendly and professional;
- Have a can-do attitude;
- Are fast learners;
- Consistently work to improve customer satisfaction;
- Are result-oriented;
- Have the ability to multi-task.
Other perks and benefits:
- Meal tickets;
- Additional payment for Spanish skill;
- Competitive medical and life insurance;
- Transportation costs are covered by the company for night shifts;
- Fresh fruits once a week;
- Professional and continuous training;
- Full-time employment contract;
- Multicultural working environment;
- Potential for promotion depending on performance and business needs.