Customer Care Representative
Join a new Customer Service team supporting Point2 Agent. Real estate brokers use Point2 Agent to build web sites, manage all of their contacts with potential buyers and sellers, and market themselves through social media, email, and other platforms.
Most of the day will be spent helping our 11,000 subscribers. This can range from simple problems like resetting passwords to more complex issues, such as details about creating websites and using other Point2 features. We work primarily by telephone and email. We have no scripts, and all of our agents are expected to provide professional and courteous assistance using their own words and style.
The working hours are 15:30 to 24:00, Monday to Friday.
Students are encouraged to apply to our full-time positions, and accommodations can be made for exams.
Salary is competitive with other large, multi-national companies, and offers will include appropriate consideration for previous experience or capability in French or Spanish.
What we're looking for:
- Speaks and writes English and Spanish professionally;
- Communicates clearly and effectively;
- Patient, friendly and courteous at all times;
- Positive attitude;
- Customer orientated and desire to see things through to the end.
Beneficial, but not mandatory:
- Previous call center experience;
- Real estate industry experience.
What you'll do:
- Primary responsibility is to resolve all allocated tickets throughout the course of the day, which might be around an average of 25-30 problem tickets per day, using a combination of email and telephone calls;
- In addition to working directly with clients to resolve their problems, all requests need to be properly recorded in our customer management tools;
- Simpler problems may require as little as a short verbal answer, more complex issues may require multiple phone calls, investigation of a problem, and guiding the client through a solution.