Data Analyst (Marketing & SEO)
We’re looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join our growing marketing team in Cluj Napoca and work alongside accomplished SEO (search engine optimization) specialists to drive significant organic search traffic growth for Yardi’s real estate websites. Yardi’s websites are helping people across the US and Canada with finding a home for sale or for rent. These real estate portals have over 40 million page views per month, an inventory of over 2 million houses listed and frequent mentions in some of the most trafficked websites on the web such as Washington Post, Business Insider or Forbes.
This position is a great opportunity to get introduced to or advance your knowledge of Product Analytics, Product Growth and Search Engine Optimization. This role is a strategic and technical role which requires very good communication skills and knowledge in the following areas: data analysis, data visualization, SQL and basic scripting.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Analytics, Data Analytics or related field;
- Hands-on experience with analyzing and extracting insight from large and complex data sets;
- Advanced knowledge of data manipulation, data models, segmentation techniques and data mining;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills;
- Fast learner with strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Must be able to communicate effectively and be comfortable in a fast paced environment with many competing priorities;
It is considered a plus:
- Experience working with databases (MySQL or Oracle), writing queries, reporting and presenting findings;
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google BigQuery;
- Competency in cleansing and organizing structured and unstructured data in XML, JSON, SQL;
What you'll do:
You will leverage your deep experience in data analysis to analyze search trends, identify opportunities for organic traffic growth and provide guidance for high-impact on-site changes. You will collaborate closely with other SEO specialists, marketing analysts and web developers to evaluate and implement SEO changes backed-up by data analysis. You will work on projects that will require you to manipulate, analyze and store data from Yardi’s internal data analysis tools and various Google and third party APIs such as Google BigQuery, Google Analytics, and Google Search Console.