Full Stack Developer
Yardi Energy is building a full suite of integrated energy conservation and management applications including Fault Detection, Real-Time Metering, Automated HVAC Optimization, and Utility Expense Management.
We are seeking a Full-Stack Developer to join our team in Cluj who will contribute to the full development lifecycle from design through to production deployment. If you want to work on a project that has tangible, socially responsible benefits, make a move and send us your resume.
What we're looking for:
- Java, C#
- JSON restful APIs
- SQL Server, MySQL
- Comfortable working in a team, excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Bonus marks for experience with:
- Mid-level programming experience
- Webpack, Gulp, Grunt
- Design Patterns and SOLID principles
What you'll do:
- Work on modules of the Yardi Pulse suite primarily focused on real-time data visualization and analytics
- Contribute to the design and implementation of new features and enhancements to our products
- Work closely and coordinate with teams from both Saskatoon (CA) and Vancouver (CA) offices
- Through experience, contribute to the enhancement and code reviews of the team code
- Collaborate with product owners to continuously improve real-time metering features
- Learning, growing and sharpening your skills