Graphic Designer keen on data (a.k.a. classic with a twist)
The classics: This position represents a great opportunity to get introduced to the highly competitive North American online marketing industry. Our dynamic marketing team in Cluj-Napoca, already counting over 70 professionals, is looking for a graphic professional to join them in taking on the real estate industry. Friendly, professional and fun are just some of the words people use to describe the work environment in the marketing team at Yardi.
The twist: Out here, in the realm of marketing, we’re good at what we do and we do wonders, but we need a graphic wizard to help us get our projects seen… and ok, reach their goal too (amaze or just convert, emphasize or just distract, convince or just impress, get the ok or get an honest wow!).
The road from idea to goal is never straight. You and the team would have to cruise through the roads of great ideas and take things from A to an outstanding B. Up for the challenge?
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience;
- Very good knowledge of graphic and multimedia software and applications such as Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Premier);
- Ability to transform the strategic intent into compelling design concepts;
- Ability to multitask and shift focus from one project to another;
- A high level of attention to detail;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a cross-functional team;
- Good English skills.
- If you can work on multiple assignments with good planning of your time and priorities, you’re it.
- If you can understand structure, analyze data and put it in a comprehensive chart, you’re even better.
- If you can challenge existing methodologies and identify alternative solutions, you’re the best.
- If you’ve worked with data visualization tools like Infogram or Tableau, or any other for that matter, where have you been all our lives?
What you'll do:
- Designing eye-catching PR materials based on in-house market reports;
- Suggesting new ideas for graphic output for the project;
- Being part of the project’s artistic direction;
- Collaborating with all marketing specialists to deliver high quality creative material (concept to completion) that meet the objective;
- Maintaining overall consistency in graphic appearance according to the brand’s standards and guidelines;
- Designing digital marketing materials and marketing collateral in collaboration with our marketing specialists.
- We need a passionate artist who understands that seeing every little bit of a project will make him/her create the best visual representation and only that very best outcome can bring the best results.
- Think of it like this: we have a full suite of digital marketers, from content creators to communications specialists, from analysts to email marketers, from search engine optimization experts to paid advertising specialists. They all need a designer’s eye (and brain, and opinion and skill).
Mandatory task: Please submit your portfolio with the application or include a link on your resume.