Junior Cloud System Administrator
As a Junior Cloud System Administrator you will be part of a global team and work with people located all over the world. You will be responsible with monitoring and resolving all Cloud Services level one support requests, including troubleshooting, installation, configuration and quality of service. You will use your skills to find solutions for complex technical issues across our Cloud environment.
What we're looking for:
- Experience with IIS, Windows server, Virtualized server environments;
- Strong sense of customer service with good organizational skills;
- Independent problem solving and analysis skills;
- Clear, effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Shows a high degree of ownership and accountability;
- Good time management skills;
- User-centered, commitment and focus;
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer/Engineering Science or equivalent experience is considered a plus;
- Personal IT projects are considered a plus.
What you'll do:
- Responds to requests for technical assistance from our ticketing queue;
- Provides Application Server Setup, installation, configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting and support of Yardi and Third Party Software;
- Troubleshoots systems automation;
- Advises users on appropriate actions and re-directs problems to the appropriate resource;
- Assumes ownership and accountability of assigned tasks.