Junior Paid Advertising Specialist
We are seeking a talented and analytical PPC Junior to add to our team, someone who we can develop with us and help us achieve great results for our clients. You will be managing multiple Ads accounts for real estate companies in the US and will be responsible for driving highly targeted visitors to their websites.
This is a great role for marketing juniors / newly graduates as you will be given room to grow, train and develop your skills in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere.
What we're looking for:
- A keen interest in Google Ads/PPC;
- 6+ months experience in Google Ads is a plus, but not a requirement;
- Knowledge of other Google products such as Google Analytics;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Good command of the English language.
What you'll do:
- Conduct advertising campaigns through platforms like Google Ads (search, display, remarketing);
- Execute daily campaign optimization and following results according to company’s goals;
- Conduct keyword research and proposing implementations accordingly;
- Create adequate ads and run A/B tests;
- Translate data from web analytics into actionable plans and advertising campaigns;
- Develop on-site audits and suggest changes according to PPC best practices;
- Keep pace with the latest changes in the paid advertising industry while continually leveraging new tools and best practices to boost the efficiency of campaigns;
- Reporting on key metrics and account activity;