Junior SQL Programmer
Yardi Systems, the leading provider of high-performance software solutions for the real estate industry is looking for Junior Programmers to join our local technical team.
As a member of our team, you will provide excellent service to our global and European clients through resolution of complex data issues and development of client specific solutions within Yardi’s web-based Voyager ERP software product.
What we're looking for:
- Graduated from a top university with a degree in economic informatics or computer science (or in progress);
- Strong knowledge of SQL;
- Good English skills;
- Solid programming skills;
- Very strong analytical skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
What you'll do:
- Understanding the functionalities of the ERP system and the underlying complex data schema;
- Investigating client-reported issues and performing root cause analysis;
- Writing complex and complete scripts to resolve data issues;
- Understanding client’s business requirements and process to develop custom solutions;
- Developing custom reports and functionalities that match client-specific needs using the appropriate tools;
- Testing of custom reports and functionalities.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary
- Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year
- Flexible office work schedule
- Modern technology, work methods and tools
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences (remote or on-site)
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan
- Commuting and parking benefits
- 15 RON/day meal tickets and fresh fruits, snacks and coffee in the office
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various other service providers
- Open air terraces, game rooms
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S
- Regular themed parties & team building activities.