As a Mortgage Researcher working with PropertyShark, you will be part of a team that analyze mortgage documents to determine the total debt of a property in the United States Real Estate market. If you are the kind of person who is not afraid to try their hand at a job that needs accuracy and quick thinking on a large scale, loves playing with data and solving problems, then this is the perfect team for you!
No previous experience is needed. As a new member, you will have all our support, and we will make sure you have all the necessary tools to succeed!
Working hours: 09:00 a.m– 5:30 p.m, Monday to Friday (flexibility applies to students).
What we're looking for
- Excellent internet research skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Fast learner;
- Works well with repetitive tasks;
- Good/Very good English language skills;
- Problem solving and analytical skills;
- Fine attention to detail;
- Real estate knowledge is an advantage.
What you'll do
- Research official government websites as well as internal and external sources in order to collect specific details about the mortgages;
- Make decision based on the information that you get;
- Add gathered information, accurately into the database, using internal tools;
- Identify problems and propose solutions that could improve the process.