As a Network Engineer you will be part of a global team and work with people located all over the world. You will be responsible for configuring, monitoring and maintaining our network devices across our global offices and data centers. You will use your skills to find solutions for complex connectivity issues across our Cloud environment.
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in the installation, operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of multi-user, multi-protocol network;
- Extensive experience in configuration and administration of routing and security protocols (BGP, OSPF, Site to Site IPSec, SSL);
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Solid interpersonal skills;
- CCNA certification required;
- Bachelor’s degree required.
What you'll do:
- Support of Network devices in a 24×7 environment;
- Strong working knowledge of Cisco devices, Palo Alto, Juniper firewalls, F5 load balancers, routers and switches;
- Provide technical support, and administering aspects of WAN and LAN projects including planning, testing and performance tuning for a global network;
- Experience working with network monitor tools;
- Periodic weekend on call support to ensure 24×7 availability;
- Availability for scheduled maintenance;
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software problems;
- Optimize network performance.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Flexible office work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences (remote or on-site);
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Commuting and parking benefits;
- 15 RON/day meal tickets and fresh fruits, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various other service providers;
- Open air terraces, game rooms;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S;
- Regular themed parties & team building activities.