Consumer Relations Representative
Enthusiastic, problem-solver, friendly and professional? We’re looking for dedicated Consumer Relations Representatives to be part of our Resident Screening team.
Since 2010, our department has been focused on providing our clients with complex background check data regarding potential residents, thus ensuring our clients get the right people in the right properties.
We offer high income opportunities (base salary plus performance and late shift bonuses), a great training program, a professional and friendly environment, and diverse shifts.
What we're looking for:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Professional phone skills;
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Outlook;
- Ability to navigate multiple screens to find the desired information;
- Availability to work afternoon/night shifts;
It is considered a plus:
- Customer service experience;
- Experience with the American culture.
What you'll do:
- Deliver a highly professional customer service experience;
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism, availability, dependability, and flexibility;
- Handle calls and emails in an efficient manner;
- Guide consumers through the resident screening dispute process, beginning with verifying the caller’s identity, then explaining the necessary steps in order to resolve their disputes;
- Provide detailed recount of consumer communications and follow up of all inquiries via Yardi’s CRM system;
- Understand and comply with the company’s resident screening practices, safeguards, policies and legal compliance regulations;
- Escalate unresolved concerns to the Dispute Processing Team and Management.