Operations Compliance Specialist
Join our VendorShield team in Cluj and get firsthand experience in US Insurance!
As an Operations Compliance Specialist, you’ll perform vendor screening processes for property owner and manager clients to ensure vendors meet required compliance criteria. You will correspond via email with related contacts (insurance agents and vendors) on a regular basis to report on compliance status, respond to inquiries and address concerns or issues.
Passionate colleagues, well versed in the US commercial insurance field and vendor screening criteria, will guide and support you on your road of becoming an experienced member of the team!
If accuracy, speed and fine attention to detail are your core attributes, and a new challenge intrigues you, you’re perfect for us and we’re perfect for you!
What we're looking for:
- Great attention to details is key
- Advanced to excellent English writing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
- Very good communication and interaction skills
- High organizational skills and ability to adapt (flexibility)
It is considered a plus:
- English Language Certificate/Diploma
What you'll do:
- Accurately and efficiently performs and processes vendor screenings (e.g. insurance, operations) utilizing in-house applications and approved (government) websites;
- Achieves productivity and quality standards;
- Examines Certificates of Insurance and Endorsements for completeness, accuracy, and conformance to client requirements and uploads certificates in the system;
- Interprets and verifies policy coverages, changes or renewals by following the procedural guidelines;
- Follows-up with insurance agents/vendors via email to verify policy coverage and cancellations;
- Effectively responds via email to insurance agents’/vendors’ inquiries and uploads received certificates;
The following shift is currently available:
- Monday to Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.