The Business Analytics Process Lead is responsible for overseeing the Business Analytics operational activities in Cluj. The Process lead will learn the resident screening business and will be responsible for the performance of their team, including productivity, quality control, and communication with management. They will maintain a positive work environment and work with the Business Analytics Manager to assure team members produce professional, quality reports, data projects, and analysis.
What we're looking for:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field.
- Excellent English in both written and verbal communications.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Four plus (4+) years of related work experience or applicable education.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (MS Excel and PowerPoint. MS Access a plus.)
- Ability to think analytically and effectively communicate analysis to others.
- Success in handling projects that require accuracy and close attention to detail.
- Prior experience with statistical or analytical tools.
- Previous supervisory, management or project lead experience.
- Demonstrates an ability to nurture a cooperative, team-oriented environment.
The employee is expected to adhere to all company policies and to act as a role model for the team. This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this position. It is not an exhaustive list of the responsibilities, duties and skills that are or may be required.
What you'll do:
- Acts as the main communication connection between the business analytics manager in the U.S. And the analytics team in Cluj.
- Assists team members in understanding their roles and responsibilities with a focus on collaboration and teamwork.
- Understands and assures that the team complies with company resident screening practices, safeguards, policies and legal compliance regulations.
- Acts as a subject matter expert for products, policies and procedures for team members.
- Mentors and is the role model and trainer for new hires and teammates.
- Creates documentation and puts processes in place to assure quality of work.
- Assists manager with special projects and performs quality assurance on reports and analysis.
- Assures that regular reporting schedules are adhered to and assists with reporting, as needed, to meet deadlines.
- Monitors KPI’s and provides updates on individual team members and conveys department concerns or suggestions for improvement to manager.
- Creates reports and analysis using Tableau visualization software.
- Performs online research and data mining, as needed.