Public Records Analyst
We’re looking for an inquisitive Public Records Analyst to be part of our RentGrow team. Since 2010, RentGrow has been focused on providing our clients with complex and accurate data regarding potential residents, thus ensuring our clients get the right people in the right properties.
As a part of our RentGrow Public Records team, you will be involved in performing background checks on potential residents, using in-house applications and internet web sites, in order to determine whether applicants correspond or not to property criteria.
Working hours are 11:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
What we're looking for:
- University degree or two years of relevant experience that includes exposure to research, record keeping, data entry and/or data integrity, where attention to detail is needed;
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy;
- Excellent data entry skills;
- Great communication skills in both spoken and written English;
- Ability to retain information easily and consistently;
- Professional phone skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Ability to work swiftly and accurately once trained;
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently.
What you'll do:
- Perform and process applicant background searches for resident screening (e.g., Multi state criminal and civil searches) utilizing in-house applications and internet web sites;
- Review, analyze and filter variable record types and apply client criteria with high degree of accuracy and efficiency;
- Record applicable screening results within designated system databases using departmental procedures;
- Follow client specific procedures;
- Communicate with other departments regarding search results and policy issues.