This position represents a great opportunity to express your analytical skills and creativity while contributing to the development of our in-house products.
We’re looking for ambitious people, with experience in the field of Quality Assurance, but, most importantly, eager to learn and refine their knowledge and skills.
As a member in our team you will be part of an open-minded, Agile work-environment, tailored to deliver, on time, high-quality product. If you feel like this mix of responsibilities and challenges fit your career plans and ambitions, this is the job for you.
What we're looking for:
- Minimum 2 years hands on experience in manual testing and test case documentation for web-based applications
- Familiar with databases (SQL skills)
- Understanding complex business logic
- Proficient in manual testing techniques (both frontend and backend)
- Experience with features, bugs, regression and performance testing
- Familiar with test writing tools like TestRail
- Experience of bug tracking tools like Jira
- Defect classification and issue priority/severity rating
- Interest in documentation writing activities
- Methodical, organized, strong attention to details, team player
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields is a plus
What you'll do:
- Manual testing a web-based application and it’s related APIs
- Identify and document test cases
- Review test cases
- Plan testing strategies & schedules
- Work closely with the development team in identifying potential bugs and suggest ways to test and prevent similar issues in the futureWork as a strong, agile, team player, while demonstrating effective time management to meet deadlines