Self-Storage Rate Collection & Market Research
As a Real Estate Market Analyst within the Yardi Matrix Self-Storage Team, you will use online research to maintain monthly rental information for Self-Storage properties across the USA, while also maintaining up-to-date sales and loan transactions for the current database.
If you are comfortable with online research, have a keen eye for details, you are organized and responsible, you’re the right person for this job! We offer the possibility of starting your career in a professional environment in an amazing company that encourages internal promotions – start on an entry level position and then explore all the opportunities Yardi has to offer long-term.
Working hours are 09:30 AM – 6:00 PM, Monday to Friday.
What we're looking for:
- Excellent internet research skills;
- Excellent attention to details;
- Excellent typing speed and accuracy;
- Good communication skills;
- Fast learner;
- Works well with repetitive tasks;
- Good/Very good English language skills;
- Problem solving and analytical skills;
- Real estate knowledge is an advantage.
What you'll do:
- Gather monthly rental information from property websites as well as identifying and processing sales and loan transactions by analyzing official public records;
- Use a set of established websites, collect rental information for storage units across the US and enter the collected information in the database;
- Validate the collected data, making sure it matches the correct property & the correct unit type;
- Research official government websites as well as various internal and external sources in order to identify sales and loans that need to be processed;
- Identify problems and propose solutions that could improve the process.