Social Media Specialist
You are an outgoing person who knows how to clearly send a message across when needed, and your social nature translates perfectly in the online. You are both persistent and polite, and communication is one of your strongest assets. You take great pride in your ability to craft a well-thought-out online message and engage people over social channels.
You may just be the perfect candidate to help us create the best social media presence for several emerging divisions in our company.
You will be managing the social media channels for a few websites that gather over 10 million monthly visits. You’ll be working with a great mix of audiences across the stunning real estate sector, from US and Canadian home buyers or renters to people looking for coworking spaces.
This is a great position for a person who has native-like English writing skills to work in the highly competitive American online marketing field. Our dynamic marketing team in Cluj-Napoca is already counting over 70 people. Our real estate portals are helping people across the US and Canada with finding a home, apartment or office space. These websites have over 40 million page views per month combined, an inventory of over 2 million houses listed and frequent mentions in some of the most trafficked websites on the web such as Huffington Post, Business Insider or AOL.com.
What we're looking for:
- 2-3 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role;
- Bachelor’s degree in PR, Marketing, English, Advertising, Journalism or related fields;
- Excellent English skills, both verbal & written;
- Great report writing and summarizing skills;
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills;
- A solid knowledge of the following social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Reddit, YouTube;
- Good understanding of social media KPIs;
- Good knowledge of budgeting and social media promotion;
- Good time-management skills;
- Design or video design skills are a plus;
- Understanding of SEO tracking and metrics is a plus;
- Last but not least, we are looking for a person who is organized, detail-oriented, and creative.
What you'll do:
- Lead the social media efforts to help increase our brand visibility in front of real estate consumers;
- Develop, implement and manage the social media strategy for assigned divisions;
- Strategize and implement social media campaigns to achieve corporate marketing goals;
- Collaborate within the marketing team to create social media content and promotions;
- Monitor company social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users;
- Develop periodic reports on emerging social media trends to be submitted to management;
- Monitor and analyze industry trends and develop new ways to engage the community via social media channels;
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network;