Summer Job: Customer Care Representative
Start with a summer job and build your future career. If you are a student, recent graduate or just someone who wants to build a career in a joyful and supportive environment, this might be the perfect opportunity. You only require good English skills and a desire to learn.
Besides earning hands-on work experience, building up confidence and developing your language and people skills, you will delve into the American real estate culture. Not to mention that the monthly salary and performance bonuses are very attractive.
Helping others comes naturally to you? Even better
As a Customer Care Representative at Yardi Romania, you will be helping people to find their dream apartment, get settled in and feel at home. You’ll be amazed by how good that will make you feel. Read Roxana, Yo Han, or Andreea’s story here and get the inside scoop.
Skills You'll Need and Skills You'll Learn
Great English and good interaction skills are a must. Don’t worry though, we will help you sharpen all the other skills you might need here. The program starts with a 2-week training and you will continue to get regular coaching and mentoring that will help you grow.
- No experience is required but the willingness to learn;
- Great communication skills in both spoken and written English;
- Good interaction skills;
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Considered a plus: Call Center skills and background. Retail and service industry background.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive base salary plus incentives;
- Additional payment applies for working night shifts and weekends;
- For nigh shifts, transportation costs are covered by the company;
- 3-month full-time employment contract;
- Continuous training;
- Great office location;
- Fresh fruits once a week;
- Great team and company events.
Start your career this summer
Application deadline closes on June 9, 2019. Applicants will go through the selection process as they apply. The sooner you apply, the better.
Time frame: late July – October
Work schedule (8h / day): Afternoon shifts with weekends.