Team Leader – RentCafe Customer Care Department
The team leader position is responsible for the day-to-day operation and performance of one or more teams of 10-20 Customer Service Representatives. You will be part of our RentCafe Customer Care department, already counting over 180 people, providing exceptional customer service for our US clients.
We are looking for a strong influencer and communicator, an active floor manager with a passion for coaching and training, confident in making decisions and encouraging outstanding performance and customer service. The best candidate should know how to devise effective motivational techniques to improve performance, have excellent leadership skills and abilities, and be a great tutor and mentor to the team members. (Individual performance bonus and night bonus included.)
This position is available for an experienced Team Leader within our growing organization. We are committed to offering first-class customer experience.
What we're looking for:
- Excellent English proficiency;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to develop, evaluate, and motivate team members;
- Exceptional problem solving skills and attention to detail;
- Flexibility and capability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks within a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to nurture a positive team-oriented environment;
- Ability to treat all employees and clients with respect and dignity;
- Maturity and integrity when handling confidential data;
- At least 1 year experience in a leadership position;
- Customer oriented and strong background in customer relations;
- Experience in Call Center industry or similar environment is a plus;
- Availability to work nights and weekends.
What you'll do:
- Staff development and motivation of team members;
- Daily/weekly/monthly reporting;
- Assisting with training, as it pertains to the position, and providing input into performance reviews;
- Acting as an escalation point for the customers’ queries;
- Coordinating with the other team leaders in the department to ensure shared KPIs are met;
- Playing an active role in ensuring that department goals are being met or exceeded;
- Maintaining a positive work environment.