Under minimal direction the Technical Analyst performs complex and sophisticated systems analyses to assist new and existing clients with the management of application systems, hardware, and system functional specifications for the use of Yardi software products. The Technical Analyst identifies application issues, customizes software products to client specifications, and serves as an escalation resource.
What we're looking for:
- Top university graduate with a degree in economics, or computer science;
- Fluency in English;
- SQL programming or other programming experience is much appreciated and will be put to good use;
- Excellent independent decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to efficiently communicate highly technical topics or solutions to a non-technical audience;
- Basic understanding of ERP systems;
- Understanding of Development;
- Understanding of network configuration and associated peripherals.
What you'll do:
- Serves as an escalation resource for complex application systems problems and sophisticated client requests;
- Works collaboratively with clients/colleagues to identify and define application issues;
- Evaluates procedures and processes for product use and prepares/evaluates alternative workflow solutions;
- Monitors technical advancements, regulations, and best practices relevant to clients in the application of Yardi products;
- Performs special projects related to department training and client support as well as other duties as assigned.