You will work directly with, and from the same office as, our product development, marketing, and customer service teams which will ensure a more fluid cooperation and easier communication in achieving great results.
What we're looking for:
• Passion for web design;
• At least 2 years of experience designing web sites;
• Experienced in creating graphics (Photoshop, Illustrator etc.);
• Has a very good sense of colour, proportion and layout;
• Possesses understanding of UI/UX best practices and modern technologies;
• Knowledge of HTML/CSS would be very helpful.
What you'll do:
• The primary task will be to take part in the overhaul of the user interface to bring the entire site up to the same modern, professional standard;
• Additional projects will include helping the marketing team with new collateral and landing pages;
• You will work with a Scrum/Agile methodology using Jira.