Consumer Relations Representative
Enthusiastic, problem-solver, friendly and professional? We’re looking for dedicated Consumer Relations Representatives to be part of our Resident Screening team.
Since 2010, our department has been focused on providing our clients with complex background check data regarding potential residents, thus ensuring our clients get the right people in the right properties.
Let’s talk income. The average net income (base salary plus incentive) for this role starts at 3.000 RON and can go up to 4.300 RON, based on your level of experience and the complexity of the calls that you will handle.
Our business operations currently offer the following shifts:
03:30 pm – 00:00 am / 05:30 pm – 02:00 am / 06:30 pm – 03:00 am, Monday – Friday
This role implies both on-site and remote work, so please consider that you may occasionally be called to work from the Cluj office.
What we're looking for:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Professional phone skills;
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Outlook;
- Ability to navigate multiple screens to find the desired information;
- Availability to work afternoon/night shifts;
- Secondary education (high school) with Baccalaureate Diploma.
It is considered a plus:
- Knowledge of Spanish language;
- Customer service experience;
- Experience with the American culture.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 30 RON/day meal tickets;
What you'll do:
- Deliver a highly professional customer service experience;
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism, availability, dependability, and flexibility;
- Handle calls and emails in an efficient manner;
- Guide consumers through the resident screening dispute process, beginning with verifying the caller’s identity, then explaining the necessary steps in order to resolve their disputes;
- Provide detailed recount of consumer communications and follow up of all inquiries via Yardi’s CRM system;
- Understand and comply with the company’s resident screening practices, safeguards, policies and legal compliance regulations;
- Escalate unresolved concerns to the Dispute Processing Team and Management.
- Frequent internal engagement activities, themed parties & team-buildings.
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers.
- Fresh fruit, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms.
Yardi Romania is part of Yardi Systems, Inc., an American company founded in 1984 that has become the leading provider of software solutions for the real estate industry, with over 45 offices and 8000+ employees worldwide. Our development center in Cluj-Napoca, opened in 2010, is the second largest Yardi office in the world – counting over 1,200 dedicated professionals with highly diverse skillsets, ranging from software development to data research and analysis, marketing, journalism, consulting, and customer service.
Our success belongs to our employees, who make Yardi Romania an amazing place to work and grow.