Paid Media Specialist
We are looking for passionate Paid Media Specialists to join our growing REACH by RentCafe team. Do you like to see immediate results from tweaking online ad copy and enjoy drawing conclusions based on data? Are you driven by optimizing and improving PPC campaigns? If so, you might be the exact person we are looking for to join our expanding marketing team!
This role implies both on-site and remote work, so please consider that you may occasionally be called to work from the Cluj office.
What we're looking for:
- Passion for digital marketing;
- At least 1 year of experience with Google Ads, Facebook and other advertising platforms;
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in PR, Marketing, Advertising, Communication, Journalism or related fields;
- Good command of the English language;
- Strong attention to detail.
- Previous experience with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics is a plus.
What you'll do:
- Strategize, set-up, monitor and optimize PPC campaigns for real estate companies in the US on Google, Facebook (and other social advertising platforms);
- Manage multiple client accounts simultaneously;
- Create text ad copy in line with business and industry best practices and run A/B testing;
- Monitor paid search campaigns results, make optimization recommendations, adjust strategies and implement changes accordingly;
- Report on key metrics and account activity;
- Maintain PPC knowledge and keep up to date on industry trends and new features.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 30 RON/day meal tickets;
- Frequent internal engagement activities, themed parties & team-buildings.
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers.
- Fresh fruit, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S.