Our Market Intelligence Department (Yardi Matrix), already counting 300 people in Cluj-Napoca, is looking to hire Research Specialists.
As a member of our team, your main responsibilities will be to collect, verify and add real estate property information to our database. Starting from a property address, you will need to identify certain characteristics (year built, area), contacts related to the property (owner, manager, leasing agent), previous transactions that involved the property, its financial and vacancy status.
Yardi Matrix researches and reports on Multifamily, Office and Self-Storage properties across the United States. Your work will help a wide variety of real estate professionals in the US to make savvy decisions and investments. As one of our new team members, you will have the full support of our colleagues, who will provide you with all the necessary tools to succeed!
This is a great role for students and new graduates as you will be given room to grow, train and develop your English language, analytical and technical skills in a friendly, relaxed and professional environment.
Working hours are 3:30 p.m. to 12:00 a.m., Monday to Friday. Immediate additional opportunities and other schedule options are available based on your tenure.
What we're looking for:
- Very good English skills;
- Problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Fine attention to detail;
- Very good communication and interaction skills;
- Ability to lead a professional conversation over the phone;
- Prior professional experience is not a must: we believe in your potential, so we offer you the chance to prove yourself.
What you'll do:
- Research official government websites to find specific information about the properties;
- Analyze official documents to extract information about the properties (sales, mortgages, loans);
- Call real estate professionals and property representatives across the US to validate or obtain new information;
- Add and link collected information to current business intelligence using internal tools.
Perks & Benefits
- Full-time employment contract;
- Salary is above average compared to similar roles in Cluj;
- Specialized continuous training;
- Private health and life insurance;
- Transportation costs are covered by the company for night shifts;
- Discount deals to gyms, restaurants, travel agencies etc.
- Fresh fruits twice a week;
- You will get to work in one of the newest business centers in Cluj-Napoca, The Office.
Apply for this job
It only takes 5 minutes to apply. Don’t miss out on the opportunity, complete the application form today!