ERP Technical Account Manager
We strongly believe that our success belongs to our employees, who make Yardi an amazing place to work and grow. Therefore, we are looking for an ERP Technical Account Manager who is eager to pursue a career in a multinational company.
You will work closely with our Global and European clients, by implementing and supporting Yardi’s web-based ERP software products. You will assist them with system configuration, training, accounting, technical troubleshooting (ranging from simple to complex issues), in a role that involves a crossover between the client’s business and IT.
This is a dynamic role with multiple learning opportunities. Plus, you will also have the chance to collaborate with colleagues from other Yardi offices.
This position is available in a hybrid regime that implies working from the office on a weekly basis.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business, Computer Science, or related fields is required;
- Knowledge of general principles of accounting;
- Fluency in English;
- Strong communication skills;
- Client management skills are considered a plus;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and processes;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team;
- Experience with ERP systems is considered an advantage;
What you'll do:
- Client account management;
- Supporting and troubleshooting ERP’s client instances;
- Installing and maintaining newly released builds, updates, and patches;
- Communicating with the client’s support team/end users;
- Running SQL queries in client’s database tables.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 30 RON/day meal tickets;
- Frequent internal engagement activities, themed parties & team-buildings;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers;
- Fresh fruit, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms.
Yardi Romania is part of Yardi Systems, Inc., an American company founded in 1984 that has become the leading provider of software solutions for the real estate industry, with over 45 offices and 8000+ employees worldwide. Our development center in Cluj-Napoca, opened in 2010, is the second largest Yardi office in the world – counting over 1200 dedicated professionals with highly diverse skill sets, ranging from software development to data research and analysis, marketing, journalism, consulting, and customer service.
Our success belongs to our employees, who make Yardi Romania an amazing place to work and grow.