Finance & IT Professional – Client Account Manager
We strongly believe that our success belongs to our employees, who make Yardi an amazing place to work and grow. Therefore, we are looking for a Client Account Manager who is eager to pursue a career in a multinational company.
You will work closely with our Global and European clients, by implementing and supporting Yardi’s web-based ERP software products. You will assist them with system configuration, training, accounting, technical troubleshooting (ranging from simple to complex issues), in a role that involves a crossover between the client’s business and IT.
This is a dynamic role with multiple learning opportunities. Plus, you will also have the chance to collaborate with colleagues from other Yardi offices.
This role implies both on-site and remote work, so please consider that you may occasionally be called to work from the Cluj office.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business, Computer Science or related fields;
- Fluency in English;
- Strong communication skills;
- Client management skills;
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and processes;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Understanding the functionalities of the ERP systems;
- Accounting knowledge or SQL programming experience will be put to good use.
What you'll do:
- Client account management;
- Supporting and troubleshooting ERP’s client instances;
- Installing and maintaining newly released builds, updates, and patches;
- Communicating with the client’s support team/end users;
- Running SQL queries in client’s database tables.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 30 RON/day meal tickets;
- Frequent internal engagement activities, themed parties & team-buildings;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers;
- Fresh fruit, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S.